A very warm and heartfelt welcome to my website.
I would like to introduce myself to you:
My name is Claudia van Zuiden and I am the CEO and Founder of Solution Ways – A Solution Focused Well being Practice for Counselling, Personal – and Business Coaching, Educating, Consulting, Life-skills and Compassionate Leadership Training. I help people to thrive rather than survive, both personally and professionally.
My work involves:
- Coaching and Mentoring (one to one and corporate)
- Team and Progress Building Workshops
- Building Inner Strength: 16 Guidelines for Life
- Personal Leadership Programs (in group)
- Personal Leadership Programs (individual)
- Exclusive Leadership Program (leaders only)
I am a worldwide accredited ‘Find Your Happy: 16 Guidelines’ Training Facilitator and offer a variety of programs which are based in solution focused therapy, Eastern philosophy, neuroscience and scientific research on ethics and philosophy.
I believe that everyone can embody their full potential in all aspects of their lives and that together with the right tools and guidance, both on a personal and professional level, life can become more meaningful and filled with purpose.
With my business background and my work as a therapist and trainer for over 30 years, I have been training and working internationally with various humanitarian projects and have been invited as a keynote speaker internationally to deliver training and to speak about my work.
I am also the Co-Founder of Conscious World Agents, Founder of the Wo’Moon Circle, The Hive – Women helping Women Entrepreneurs, Peace Art Project, Solution Focused Practice Network Nepal and Earth Guardians Scotland.
I am a mother of three children and I lived for nearly thirty years in Scotland, UK and currently live in Bussum, the Netherlands. I love walking and cycling in nature and Yoga is part of my lifestyle since over 40 years.
Some more Masterclasses/ workshops I facilitate are the following:
- Developing Compassion and Inner Values
- Solution Focused Wellness Plans
- Mindful and Compassionate Leadership Training
- Unlocking your Potential Training
- Masterclass Solution Focused Teamwork
- Yoga, Mindfulness and Stress Management
Some of our clients are:
- Aberdeenshire Council, Scotland
- Alzheimers Scotland, Scotland (Charity)
- Jamyang Buddhist Centre, London
- KS Architects, Scotland
- NHS Grampian, Scotland
- Tripple A, Scotland (Charity)
- Himalayan Healers, Nepal ( NGO)
- DSM Dyneema, the Netherlands
- Joedy Foundation, Kenya
- The Hive – Int. Business Women Network, Scotland
- Red Cross
- Aartun & Co Consulting, Norway
Some Previous Speaking Topics:
- “Post Trauma Counseling”, Kathmandu, Nepal
- “Building Inner Strength”, The Mindful Living Show 2018, London, UK
- “Compassionate Leadership”, Norwegian International Entrepreneur Conference, Oslo, Norway
- “Just Suppose”, Solution Focused Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- “Solution Focus – the Way Ahead”, Herriot Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
For more information on consultations, workshops or speaking seminars, please contact:
M +31 629 373 900
A bit more about Claudia’s work:
Claudia trained as a Solution Focused Brief Therapist at Robert Gordon’s University, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. She has been working as therapist, coach and workshop facilitator in the Solution Focused Approach since 2002.
As part of her philosophy in ‘Paying-it-forward’ she has trained students, counsellors and mental health workers in Nepal in Solution Focused Interventions Skills. She also gave training in the solution focused interventions at the Nepal Mental Health Foundation and had delivered post trauma solution focused supervision training in June 2015 in Nepal after the earthquake disasters. One of her aims is to bring this technique more to the awareness in professional and volunteer institutions in countries where there is very little mental health support.
She feels that emotional resilience programs should be taught from a very young age. These programs will promote mental health and well-being in times when many people are experiencing trauma and stress such as in recent Covid times. When people will be able to identify and apply their own embodied practice of mindful qualities in their personal and professional practices, this will lead to more purpose and meaning in their livelihood. When embodied mindfulness will be taught to every child from a very young age, the whole world will benefit.
All coaching/training can be delivered both in English and Dutch.