A very warm and heartfelt welcome to my website.
Meet Claudia van Zuiden
Claudia is the CEO and Founder of Solution Ways and Co-Founder of Conscious World Agents, which are both solution focused organisations for holistic & sustainable excellence performance. Claudia is an active accredited member of the Foundation of Developing Compassion and Wisdom (FDCW) community, delivering workshops regularly internationally.
She is accredited to facilitate: Level 1, 2 and 16G for children and teens, and the Unlocking Your Potential program. Her organisations SW and CWA both deliver Personal – and Business Coaching, Education, Consulting, Life-skills, Masterclasses in Personal Development, Leadership training and Team coaching.
All programs are based in the solution focused approach, neuroscience and scientific research on ethics and philosophy. She also teaches Yoga, Stress Management and Mindfulness Meditation. She is an international speaker about a variety of topics such as Compassionate Leadership, The Feminine Aspect of Leadership and the Power of Purpose.
Claudia believes that we can all embody our full potential in every aspect of our lives. Together with the right tools and guidance, both on a personal and professional level, we all can develop resilience and wisdom and lead a purposeful and meaningful life.
With her business background and her work as a coach and consultant and for over 30 years, she has been training and working internationally with schools, humanitarian projects and in the corporate world.
She shares her life with her beloved partner and is a mother of three children and a grandson. In her spare time she loves to be in nature and to write. For nearly thirty years she lived in Scotland, UK, and currently lives in the Netherlands. She has just published her first children’s book.
All our Programs are tailored and can be delivered both in English and Dutch.
Here are already some of our current Programs:
- Coaching and Mentoring (one to one and corporate)
- Team and Progress Building Workshops
- Building Inner Strength: 16 Guidelines for Life
- Personal Leadership Programs (in group)
- Personal Leadership Programs (individual)
- Exclusive Leadership Program (leaders only)
Some more Masterclasses/ workshops:
- Developing Compassion and Inner Values
- Solution Focused Wellness Plans
- Mindful and Compassionate Leadership Training
- Unlocking your Potential Training
- Masterclass Solution Focused Teamwork
- Yoga, Mindfulness and Stress Management
Some of our clients are:
- Aberdeenshire Council, Scotland
- Alzheimers Scotland, Scotland (Charity)
- Jamyang Buddhist Centre, London
- KS Architects, Scotland
- NHS Grampian, Scotland
- Tripple A, Scotland (Charity)
- Himalayan Healers, Nepal ( NGO)
- DSM Dyneema, the Netherlands
- Joedy Foundation, Kenya
- The Hive – Int. Business Women Network, Scotland
- Red Cross
- Aartun & Co Consulting, Norway
Some Previous Speaking Topics:
- “Post Trauma Counseling”, Kathmandu, Nepal
- “Building Inner Strength”, The Mindful Living Show 2018, London, UK
- “Compassionate Leadership”, Norwegian International Entrepreneur Conference, Oslo, Norway
- “Just Suppose”, Solution Focused Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- “Solution Focus – the Way Ahead”, Herriot Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
For more information on consultations, workshops or speaking seminars, please fill in the contact form below:
A bit more about Claudia’s work:
Claudia trained as a Solution Focused Brief Therapist at Robert Gordon’s University, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. She has been working as therapist, coach and workshop facilitator in the Solution Focused Approach since 2002.
As part of her philosophy in ‘Paying-it-forward’ she has trained students, counsellors and mental health workers in Nepal in Solution Focused Interventions Skills. She also gave training in the solution focused interventions at the Nepal Mental Health Foundation and had delivered post trauma solution focused supervision training in June 2015 in Nepal after the earthquake disasters. One of her aims is to bring this technique more to the awareness in professional and volunteer institutions in countries where there is very little mental health support.
She feels that emotional resilience programs should be taught from a very young age. These programs will promote mental health and well-being in times when many people are experiencing trauma and stress such as in recent Covid times. When people will be able to identify and apply their own embodied practice of mindful qualities in their personal and professional practices, this will lead to more purpose and meaning in their livelihood. When embodied mindfulness will be taught to every child from a very young age, the whole world will benefit.